If you are out of the province and are unable to attend our office in person, you can order a certificate through Registry Connect.

You will need to:

  • complete the Registry Connect Application form
  • take your government-issued ID to a Notary Public or Commissioner for Oaths to complete the Statutory Declaration confirming the identity
  • mail or courier the original application and statutory declaration and fees to Registry Connect for processing

Find the application form & instructions on this PDF from Service Alberta.

Download the Out of Province Certificate Request Form (PDF)