Lethbridge Vehicle offers all types of vehicle registration. Yearly registration for all passenger license plates is $84.45.
Commercial and Farm registation price varies due to weight.
For new vehicle registration you will need to bring in the following:
1. New Vehicle Information Sheet (NVIS) (only if this is a BRAND NEW Vehicle)
2. The Bill of Sale or Lease Agreement.
-If vehicle has been sold to more than one person, both people must be present at time of registration or a letter of authorization from the person who cannot come into our office.
3. The Insurance (pink card) in the same name(s) as on the Bill of Sale or Lease agreement.
4. Driver's license(s)
5. BEFORE purchasing your new-to-you vehicle, we suggest doing a Vehicle Information Report to be sure you are able to register the vehicle in Alberta. There are new government regulations regarding registering used vehicles.
Renewing a Vehicle Registration
1. Renewal Form
2. Insurance Pink Slip
3. Driver's license
- Passenger vehicle includes all cars / trucks / motor homes / vans being used for personal use only -Motorcycle includes all on and off-road motorcycles and ATVs
Farmers wishing to register their vehicles in the farm category must also meet Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development criteria. To obtain more information, call 1-800-232-7387.